Korzystanie z VPN/en
Access to some of the WCSS services is possible only via VPN (Virtual Private Networks). To use our VPN a user need to install and configure a specific client software. The below instructions are prepared for Windows operating system.
Installation of the VPN client
To use the VPN install and configure the client program:
- go to the webpage vpn.kdm.wcss.pl and log into using your Supernova credentials (login and password)
- download a client installer appropriate for your operating system
- run the installer,
- provide VPN address (Portal) - vpn.kdm.wcss.pl,
- Sign In window. Write your login and password - the same as for Bem,
- After any Windows restart click on Connect and wait.
Closing the connection
To close the connection to VPN you need:
- find a GlobalProtect icon in the system tray,
- right-click on the icon and select the Disconnect option.